ShantyShack Studio, KY3 0XE, Aberdour, FIFE, Scotland
07792 705059 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner /Engineer: Colin Mackenzie, Professional Musician, Guitar, mandolin & fiddle player.
Band experience since 1972, (2 Silver discs.)
North coast of Firth of Forth, overlooking the river, south towards Leith/Edinburgh.
By road: 10 minutes north of Forth Road Bridge (M90)
By Rail: Aberdour Station - 35 Minutes from Edinburgh Waverley
By Air : 20 minutes from Edinburgh Airport
Aberdour is a picturesque village featuring:
* Stunning 18 hole golf course
* 3 hotels all with superb restaurants.
* Scenic walks to: Old harbour, Blue flag beaches, 12 century church and Castle
* Norwegian Spruce Cabin 5m x 4m.
* Toilet, Shower, Sink with h/c water.
* Verandah to front with view over river and adjacent fields.